Pages

eileenmxk.blogspot.com
http://eileenmxk.blogspot.sg/p/about-me.html
www.instagram.com/eileenmak
ask.fm/eileenmakie

December 22, 2014

Recap - Pacamara + Biz Finance

really trying to make it a habit to document my life at this space here just in case these memories slip away and I can't remember them in the future. These days I'm so absentminded so what about the future? 
 
A visit to Pacamara Cafe because J always insist that her boss looks like Lee Min Ho and also so happened that day I was at her house coaching her with biz finance ( I suck ).


 
we be throwing back to the old days with that pose






 
Am not really a 100% mushroom person therefore I didn't really enjoyed my pasta but the fries was bomb I kid you not!





 


would visit again just for the fries and perhaps to try the breakfast set at the same time with some good old company. 

Love, Eileen 


 

No comments: