Pages

eileenmxk.blogspot.com
http://eileenmxk.blogspot.sg/p/about-me.html
www.instagram.com/eileenmak
ask.fm/eileenmakie

December 31, 2014

Christmas

worked morning shift on Christmas day itself and was so blessed to get free coffee from the manager of Starbucks ^-^ and also exclusive one for one drink from Starbucks as well! 

Free coffee + Double pay is good.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love everything furry! Have been eyeing on this furry cardigan at H&M ever since it went on the rack, and also because my close friend J has one from Topshop which is damn soft and fluffy, and finally the cardi went on sale at H&M yay!

Outfit Details

Furry Cardigan - H&M
Lace Dress - Nasty Gal
Headpiece- Taobao
Shoes- Bugis Street










Dined at Pique Nique at Takashimaya with two of my friends!








The pasta was really good and I'm missing it so much right now :( my friend also mentioned that her burger is really good as well, a pity that I can't take beef because the egg and patty looks so inviting to me!

Had a nice meet up with my friends for almost 6 years, reminiscing about our secondary school days and having a good laugh.

My Christmas went really well this year, how about yours? I hope you had a great Christmas!

Love, Eileen


No comments: