Pages

eileenmxk.blogspot.com
http://eileenmxk.blogspot.sg/p/about-me.html
www.instagram.com/eileenmak
ask.fm/eileenmakie

October 2, 2014

PICNIC WITH SASSES

Went out for picnic last month with my polymates, really blessed to have them because I doubt I will be able to survive the semesters without them!
 
 
otw to meet Shaln, Shweta & J!
 

 particularly loved J's chicken that she made the night before!! 

afterwards we explored the place and took some pictures, even went to an area that totally looked like some setting that american apparel will do their photoshoot!
 

Top from Runwaybandits
 
took some nice pictures that day so I will just post them here!


 spot the squirrel
 











Denim Jacket from Butteredgun
Top from H&M
Denim Shorts from Scape Flea
Shoes from Stylenanda
 
Bye!


No comments: