Pages

eileenmxk.blogspot.com
http://eileenmxk.blogspot.sg/p/about-me.html
www.instagram.com/eileenmak
ask.fm/eileenmakie

September 18, 2014

I AM... CAFE

Visited this café a few weeks back with S, it was my only off day from work so of course I had to loiter around!
 
I AM...
674 North Bridge Road #01-01,
off Haji Lane, Singapore 188804
 
we didn't had to queue for long as we managed to place our asses down on an empty table when we were there, however we waited for about 20 mins for our food to be served due to the crowd which also explains for the food pictures being half eaten because I was starving :(
 
 






 
 the pizza was good but I didn't really fancy the pasta that I got! will recommend y'all to try the pizza if you wish to dine there!
 
have been really exhausted lately, working 5/6 days in a week to gather enough funds for my bkk trip next week! Will be doing a bkk haul video once i'm back so stay tuned!! to whoever is reading. :)
 
Love,
Eileen


No comments: