Pages

eileenmxk.blogspot.com
http://eileenmxk.blogspot.sg/p/about-me.html
www.instagram.com/eileenmak
ask.fm/eileenmakie

August 28, 2014

LAZARUS ISLAND

Have been anticipating this day for Lindsay's post birthday celebration with Ricey and Boong! Our plans was a secret to her so she was clueless until we reached the pier!

A short getaway from the madness in Singapore is much needed. We boarded a ferry to St John Island and walked over to Lazarus Island, the place was so pretty (except for the cats)!
 



 












 




 Crochet Top from Nastygal
Necklace from Forever21
Hat from Taobao
------
 






 
"best friends are hard to come by"
genuine smiles and laughter captured.
 
feel so loved each time I meet them, really blessed to have them in my life!
two years and counting, to many more birthdays and outings with them.

 Dinner @ Stewords Riverboat
31 Marina Coastal DriveBerth 1,
Marina South PierSingapore 018988
 

 
 






 prices are quite affordable because I was expecting high prices for such ambience and view from the ferry. Highly do not recommend those who get seasick easily! I was quite bummed out that I couldn't finish my meal as the river boat was so rocky due to the waves at night. I was battling with an immense headache and trying so hard not to vomit :( but all was made up for the good company I had!
 
hope you had fun Lindsay, because I had!
 
Love, Eileen
 


No comments: