Pages

eileenmxk.blogspot.com
http://eileenmxk.blogspot.sg/p/about-me.html
www.instagram.com/eileenmak
ask.fm/eileenmakie

July 20, 2014

Eat play love

Long time no see, hoping to revamp this space for a bit when I'm free! There's so many things that I want to update with but time is an issue over here! Have been overwhelmed by projects this semester as a retail student is so tedious sigh!
 
Made time today to get some presents for my gf's birthday with my dearest friend - Wanqi. Made impromptu decisions to try EatPlayLove Cafe in Bugis and was lost for almost 20 mins despite hailing a cab! 

Was seated after 35 minutes of waiting and of course we scouted places to take the ootd's ^~^ 
 

 



 

Top: H&M
Bottoms: Scape Flea Market
Shoes: Zara inspired flatforms 
Kimono: Zara inspired
Bag: Thrifted 
 
(interested parties for kimono & shoes please kindly email me! able to get it for you :) $20 ea.) 

Eatplaylove cafe 
28 Aliwal Street (just walk up from haji lane) 

visuals. 





























 

 
Thai dish - spicy basil chicken with rice $8.00
 

 
Western - Grilled chicken chop with mushroom sauce & agilo olio $10.50
 

Appetizers- French fries with Thai chili sauce $5.00

we also ordered Thai ice tea & iced lemon tea which was good in my opinion :) I'll rate the food 7/10, prices are reasonable, good ambience, food is acceptable! Actually ordered for desserts but couldn't swallow it down so we cancel it! 

subsequently headed to Bugis street and town to do some shopping but I didn't purchase any, saving up on cash for my bkk trip ^~^ 

Thank you for reading, check back soon. xx

1 comment:

Graciella said...

Loving your kimono!

xx
graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com