Pages

eileenmxk.blogspot.com
http://eileenmxk.blogspot.sg/p/about-me.html
www.instagram.com/eileenmak
ask.fm/eileenmakie

April 14, 2014

Lola's Cafe | Your Backyard Cafe

Went over to Lola's Café a few days ago with my girlfriends to try out their food and also to catch up before our holidays end!
 
Lola's Café
5 Simon Rd, 545893
 
It's a cozy little restaurant, a great place to hang out with your friends and have a catch up session accompanied with good food and reasonable prices. Would totally make a trip down to this café again because of the food! Normally café food are mediocre, they are just nice for photo taking so when a café serves good food ya know you gotta come back homegirl.
 
Side note: You might want to come before lunch hour because the seats are quite limited and we had to wait for about 25 minutes to get a seat.
 But it was worth the wait.
 
 
 
 
 
Brunch Menu: 10AM-3PM
-Here's what we ordered-
Farmer's Bratwrust Roll, Lola's Full Monty Breakfast, Avocado Eggs Benedict (if im not wrong) and Nacho Cheese Fries. 
 Lola's Full Monty Breakfast
Major love scrambled eggs and I stole a few bites of it from my friend, love it!!

 Farmer's Bratwrust Roll
I love everything about it, from the fries to the pork sausage to the sauce, so delish!!
 
  Avocado Eggs Benedict
Can't remember what my friend ordered but I have a huge feeling it's this

Nacho Cheese Fries
Cheese and fries, do I need to say more?
 
The portion of the dishes are quite reasonable and huge so it's worth every penny!
I did a little vlog while I was there with my friends, kinda boring but will improve on it! :)
 

 
Thank y'all for reading, till next time!
P.S: Stay tuned Flea Titan II update

No comments: