Pages

eileenmxk.blogspot.com
http://eileenmxk.blogspot.sg/p/about-me.html
www.instagram.com/eileenmak
ask.fm/eileenmakie

April 26, 2014

Flea Titan II

Someone is baaaack!!! No it isn't me but it's Flea Titan back and better!
 
 
 
Date: 24 May 2014
Time: 2PM - 8PM
Venue: Club Dream and Playhouse
(3 River Valley Road Singapore, Clarke Quay)
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay
 
 
 For the second time in 2014, Flea Titan will be gathering all fashionistas, bloggers, blogshops and F&B down! Also, we will be bringing back the in-house DJ spinning together with many club entries and prizes give-aways!
 
I will be there with other bloggers as well so do come down if you want to meet them in person :) I will be bringing down apparels that I have been trying to sell on my carousell account and at a lower price as well, along with DaintyBullets apparels will be at $10-$15 only!
 
Well I don't share something without giving you the hook-up,
 
if you are interested in renting a booth at Flea Titan II as well,
 quote 'eileenmak'
to be entitled 10% off the booking fee!
(Booth booking closes on 23 May, 12noon)

and also..... there's 5 pairs of priorities passes to be won! You get to enter an hour earlier before the event time and you get to bring your girlfriend along too!

1. Like Flea Titan's Facebook page here
2. Head over to my instagram here
3. Comment on the picture with the rules for the giveaway
with your name and email adress and tag a friend. :)

Giveaway ends on 21 May 2014, 12PM.

See y'all there, much love.


No comments: