Pages

eileenmxk.blogspot.com
http://eileenmxk.blogspot.sg/p/about-me.html
www.instagram.com/eileenmak
ask.fm/eileenmakie

October 12, 2013

Photo Shoots + Meet up

 
Hello holidays are ending in a blink of an eye, 7 weeks of fun are gone.
 
I wanted to do something productive for the last week of holidays, so I decided to add in some new arrivals to Dainty Bullets. Booked a slot at the studio and my models are my girls, Lindsay and Ricey. They look super gorg in the pictures and they wear the clothes really well!
 
 
 
 
 
 Ryan tagged along for the photo shoot and did a behind the scenes video and I really like it a lot!



The next day all of us met up again with Grace this time round. Miss her so much! Another round of photo shoot session. Had a fun time exploring new grounds in Punggol, have never been there before.


 






 
 
 
Ending off with a short clip lol bye.

No comments: