Pages

eileenmxk.blogspot.com
http://eileenmxk.blogspot.sg/p/about-me.html
www.instagram.com/eileenmak
ask.fm/eileenmakie

March 21, 2014

Favourite 3

Hello loves! So I met up with 3 of my favourite girls for late lunch a few days ago at Holland Village. It's been so long since I last met with them, much misses & they get prettier and prettier everytime I see them!
 
 


Craft Bakery Café
24A Lorong Mambong
Singapore, Singapore 277183
 
Settled down at a quaint café really quick because of the pouring rain! The interior was really simple but it is really cozy and good to catch up on some work there as it's quiet!
 
 
 
 
I ordered Prawn Aglio Olio with Bacon and it's really good!! I really love Aglio Olio and this was up to my expectations. The prawns were really fresh which caught me off guard and service was great too! Grace and Ricey settled for some small bites - waffles and brownie and Lindsay got the breakfast set!
 
 
 
Prices were reasonable and I'd be back again for the pasta! Had a great catch up session with them and we just walked around Holland Village and came by DGood Café where we took some pictures!
 


Btw, I have just uploaded the sneak previews for the upcoming collection over in facebook, do check it out hehe tq!! Click here to view the sneak previews!

Launching on Sunday 23 March 2014, 12PM See you there!
 
Thank you for reading!! xx

1 comment:

Grace said...

Love this post!!!