Pages

eileenmxk.blogspot.com
http://eileenmxk.blogspot.sg/p/about-me.html
www.instagram.com/eileenmak
ask.fm/eileenmakie

February 14, 2014

Valentine's

Love.... It's a special day.
 
Hello sweethearts, Valentine's Day is approaching in just a few hours and I shot this outfit a few weeks ago so here's what I'd wear on Valentine's Day if I'm not mugging for exams. >:)
 

 



Dress from TheoryOfSeven
Shoes from Jeffery Campbell
Clutch from Marc By Marc Jacobs
 
For those who are not celebrating Valentine's day, don't be sour about it, you're definitely not alone! Valentine's day might put extra emphasis on the fact that you're single but remember that it is a day to celebrate love between your family and close friends! 

Be back after exams and I will work hard and post more outfit posts on the items that I've thrifted/bought!
 
Love, Eileen