Pages

eileenmxk.blogspot.com
http://eileenmxk.blogspot.sg/p/about-me.html
www.instagram.com/eileenmak
ask.fm/eileenmakie

January 22, 2014

Flea Titan

Hello sweeties! I have something really exciting to share with you guys, but firstly I want to sincerely thank everyone who have stuck around here reading my blog! ^-^
It means a lot to me and when I see my views hitting three digits today, I feel really thankful!! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
----------------
 
Mark down on your calendars girls!!
 
Date: 26 Jan 2014, Sunday
Time: 1PM-7PM
Venue: Dream & Playhouse
 
Like Flea Titan's facebook page here
 
I'll be there together with my girlfriend Grace , if you are free this Sunday do pop up and visit our booth! The both of us will love to see you girls there, it will mean a lot to us! ヽ(^。^)丿Lindsay will be there too! ♡
 
 
I have prepared a lot of clothes to sell and it will be at a range of $5-$15 for my own apparels (brand new x worn a few times) , $10-$15 for Dainty Bullets apparels and $18> for the NEW ARRIVALS for the next Dainty Bullets collection! (๑>ᴗ<๑)
 
Here are some visuals!
 
 Two stacks of denim shorts that my sister and I have been collecting for the past few years!
Most of them are brand new and in good condition. Will be going for $10-$15! (ෆ ͒•∘̬• ͒)◞
 
 
 

 
Dainty Bullets' new arrival! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶




 
I'll be bringing two luggage that day so there's much more clothes other than the ones I have featured! Do drop by if you're free, see you there! ~(⁰▿⁰)~
 
Psssst, I have prepared some Dainty Bullets 10% off gift cards for you if you pop by on Sunday!
 
Love, Eileen

No comments: